As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
Permatex 27828 Body Shop Heavy Duty Headliner Adhesive Aerosol Can, 16.75 oz #adPermatex #ad
- High temperature formula maintains high strength at temperatures up to 170°F 77°C. Designed for repairing interior parts that have become detached or loosened; dries clear for neat appearance.
High strength and high temperature spray adhesive; especially effective in repairing automotive headliners. Resistant to extreme weather conditions; water-resistant.
2. 3M #ad
3M Headliner & Fabric Adhesive, 1 aerosol, 18.1oz #ad3M #ad
- 4 cans/Case. Aerosol can dispenses a controlled, even layer on surfaces. Product dries clear. Sets fast enough to speed the completion of automotive restoration projects. Exceptional strength bonds heavyweight automotive headliners.
Recommended for automotive headliners in vehicles. The attachment resists the deteriorating effects of moisture, humidity, heat, cold and other environmental conditions. Versatile formula effectively bonds headliners to metal and plastic. Formula dries in 30 to 60 minutes. Adjustable nozzle also helps direct the application of the adhesive.
3. Polymat #ad
2 Cans of Polymat 777 Foam Speaker Box Carpet Car Auto Liner and Fabric Spray Glue Adhesive #adPolymat #ad
- Fast tack, Foam tearing strength. Soft, non dimpling glue lines. Contains No Chlorinated Solvents. High strength for Professional & Industrial Use. Good temperature resistance.
4. Design Engineering #ad
Clear, Design Engineering 010490 High-Temperature Spray Adhesive #adDesign Engineering #ad
- Dries quick and clear. For use with different trims, foams, fabrics, and more; Ideal for adhering DEI Heat Screen and various Boom Mat materials.
Provides high strength adhesion. High heat resistant up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit 71 degrees Celsius. Bonds to a wide variety of materials and forms a water-tight bond.
5. 3M #ad
Net Wt 19.8 oz, 3M Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive Low VOC <20%, Clear #ad3M #ad
- Bonding range of up to 60 minutes allows time for adjustments. Ideal for woodworking and large surface laminations. Effectively bonds metals, wood, rubber, carpet and flooring.
Effectively bond metals, wood, rubber, carpet and flooring. Ideal for woodworking and large surface laminations. Longer open time and more aggressive tack than comparable adhesives.
Bonding range of up to 60 minutes allows time to adjust substrate, reducing rework and increasing flexibility. Features longer open time and more aggressive tack than comparable adhesives. Low voc, greenguard certified and helps contribute to LEED credits. Carb* and scaqmd compliant, greenguard certified, helps contribute to LEED credits.
6. Loctite #ad
Single, Translucent, 13.5 Oz, Loctite 2267077 Professional Performance 300 Spray Adhesive #adLoctite #ad
- Increases bond strength. Dries clear and will not yellow with age. Can be used outdoors. Invisible bond. High temperature resistant. Does not bubble. Can apply multiple coats. No reworking.
|Manufacturer||Henkel Corporation #ad|
7. Prostick #ad
Pro Stick 5023 65 Hi-Strength Spray Adhesive, 17 oz. #adProstick #ad
- For foams laminates trims wood metal carpet linings plastics lettering and insulation. Web spray pattern. Dries quick and clear. Fast tack. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.
|Manufacturer||Pro Stick #ad|
8. Permatex #ad
10.5 oz. net Aerosol Can, Permatex 82019 All Purpose Spray Adhesive #adPermatex #ad
- Adheres to porous and nonporous materials. Won't bleed through, leaving surfaces unstained; dries clear. Unique formula resists water and humidity; will not shrink. All-purpose, pressure sensitive spray adhesive that allows both permanent and repositionable bonding.
Suggested applications: excels at attaching upholstery cloth, insulation, wood, floor mats, and kick and silencer pads to metal, carpeting, or KB board.
9. Loctite #ad
16.75 oz., 37312 Loctite Spray Adhesive #adLoctite #ad
- Adhesives and Sealants. Country of Origin : United States. Package dimensions: 23. 114 h x 7. 366 l x 8. 89 w centimetres. Package weight: 0612 kilograms.