As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AGS Automotive Solutions #ad
American grease stick graphite lubricant 1.13 oz/32g #adAGS Automotive Solutions #ad
- Can be used year-round on all material types: metal, rubber, plastic, wood, and more. Guards against sticking, dirt build-up, and reduces wear and corrosion. All-purpose dry powder lubricant which is both odorless and non-toxic.
Keeps all locks lubricated and working smoothly. Excellent on lock mechanisms, firearms action parts recoil, bolt, and trigger mechanisms, tools, hinges, inline skates, skateboards, pinewood derby cars, fishing reels, bicycles, and more.
2. B'laster #ad
5.5-Ounces, B'laster 8-GS Industrial Graphite Dry Lubricant #adB'laster #ad
- Thread lubricant Anti-Seize. Use on gaskets, rollers, transfer and Conveyor Belts, Wheels and Gears. Dark gray lubricant Dries Tack Free.
3. AGS #ad
AGS MZ-2H X-Fine Graphite.21 oz #adAGS #ad
- Manufactured in United States. Good quality product. Dry powdered lubricant for Locks, Tools, Hinges, Fishing Reels, Guns, Bicycles.
4. CRC #ad
CRC Dry Graphite Lube 03094 – 10 Wt. Oz, Dry Film Lubricant #adCRC #ad
- Applications: ideal for use on transfer belts, gaskets, gears, or high rpm slides, motors, conveyor belts, rollers, chains, high temperature, plant machinery and handling equipment, low load, rubber moldings, wheels, and hoists.
Crc industries: a market leader that offers impeccably designed chemical solutions to maintain, protect and repair different marine, heavy-duty motor vehicles, household tools, industrial-grade engines, and electrical equipment.
Product specifications: Dry Graphite Lube is available in a 10 wt oz. This lube dries rapidly at room temperature. This lube resists dirt, dust, and oil build-up. Product advantages: this formula has an effective temperature range of up to 850 °F constant, and features excellent conductivity. ". Aerosol can. Dry graphite lube: ideal where a dry lubricant is required or where petroleum products must be avoided.
|Manufacturer||CRC Industries #ad|
5. SLIP PLATE #ad
0.21 Oz, Tube, Dry Powder Graphite Lube #adSLIP PLATE #ad
- Price for: each container size: 021 oz. Flash point: none item: graphite dry film lubricant sub-category: dry lubricants voc content: not specified Application: Items that Slide, Gears, Turn, Twist or Spin, Pine Wood Derby Cars, Nut, Roll, Bolt Threads, Dry Graphite Powder Locks, Bearings Color: Gray Lubricant Additives: Graphite Specific Gravity: 2.
25 lubricant nsF Rating: Not Rated. Max. Operating temp. 700 degrees f container Type: Tube Country of Origin subject to change: United States.
|Brand||SLIP PLATE #ad|
|Manufacturer||SLIP PLATE #ad|
6. American Grease Stick #ad
American Grease Stick Graphite Lubricant 1.13 oz/32g, 2 Pack #adAmerican Grease Stick #ad
- Bottle. 1. 13 oz. All purpose dry powder lubricant. Ags" mr zip graphite powdered lubricant. Odorless and non-toxic.
7. tube'o'lube #ad
Dry Powdered Graphite Tube-O-Lube for metal wood or plastic #adtube'o'lube #ad
- Dry powdered Graphite. For metal, wood or plastic. Numerous applications for year round use. Extra fine graphite. Net wt. 021 oz 6 grams.
8. narratorbook #ad
And Hinge Lubricant for Car Gate Engine Cover Security Door Lock, Lock, 60ml Graphite Lubricant Lock Lubricant Powder Graphite Lube Door #adnarratorbook #ad
- Excellent performance: Help to keep your doors, locks, and hinges looking good and functioning properly. High quality: made with food-grade Nano graphite powder products that contain no harmful chemicals or toxic substances.
Easy to use: no more tough sticking sliding doors, stuck locks, sticky keys, squeaky doors, or squeaky garage doors. Used for lubricating and maintaining. Widely used: suitable for gate lock, safety lock, car locks and other locks set. Long lasting: works as soon as the oil is applied and stays on lasting a long-time.
9. AGS #ad
Aerosol, 3 oz, AGS Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant #adAGS #ad
- Includes a flexible snorkel to ensure application can be applied with precision. Helps seal out moisture from working parts, rust, sticking, and freezing: Lock-Ease Graphited Lock Fluid Protects against sticking, providing maximum protection against freezing.
Contains 1 can of Lock-Ease. After evaporation, even in hottest climates and won't harden at sub-zero temps.
Protects from rust, and freezing. Help seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection. Suggested applications: all types of locks, reels, tools, household appliances, guns, and other fine mechanisms. The special "carrier" then evaporates, it will not run, leaving a graphited long-wearing film. Ags lock-ease makes locks work easier year-round.