As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 Front 130/90-16 67H #adDunlop #ad
- Tread compound helps deliver impressive balance of mileage and grip. Front and rear tread patterns enhance water evacuation and wet grip. Bias-ply construction helps deliver a smooth ride for enhanced comfort.
2. Shinko #ad
Shinko 777 Front Tire 130/90-16 Reinforced #adShinko #ad
- Heavy duty version with reinforced carcass available in select sizes. H-rated tubeless, 4-ply rated. Dot approved. Tire specifications:Load / speed index: 73H. Recommended rim inches: 3. 00 Overall diameter inches: 25.
20 Overall width inches: 5. 08. Maxi. Specifically designed for cruiser machines and is available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-twin and metric cruiser models. Higher mileage and load capacity. Tread compound designed for a great combination of traction and mileage. Directional tread pat.
3. Kenda #ad
Kenda Kruz K673 Motorcycle Street Front Tire, 130/90H-16 #adKenda #ad
- New rubber compound for improved straight line stability and cornering performace. Dot approved, h-rated for speeds belted up to 130mph.
New tread design, front and rear, with deep wide grooves for all weather Crusing. New 3+2 casting design, front and rear, for improved handling and high load carrying capacity.
4. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Commander II Reinforced Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Front 130/90-16 #adMICHELIN #ad
- Roads. Test riders logged more than half a million miles on U. S. Aramid belts in the rear commander, controls the centrifugal growth on the tire allowing a large contact patch, instead of less costly fiberglass, excellent traction and wear.
Developed and tested by and for American riders. Rayon carcass ply instead of polyester for a compliant ride and stable handling. Each front commander tire size is tailored to the unique handling characteristics of each bike by a combination of profile and casing designs.
5. Shinko #ad
Whitewall 130/90-16 Reinforced, Shinko 777 Front Tire #adShinko #ad
- Heavy duty version with reinforced carcass available in select sizes. H-rated tubeless, 4-ply rated. Dot approved. Whitewall version. Tire specifications:Load / speed index: 73H. Recommended rim inches: 3.
00 Overall diameter inches: 25. 20 Overall width. Specifically designed for cruiser machines and is available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-twin and metric cruiser models. Higher mileage and load capacity. Tread compound designed for a great combination of traction and mileage. Directional tread pat.
6. Pirelli #ad
130/90-16 Black, 67H / Front, Pirelli MT66-Route Cruiser Motorcycle Tire #adPirelli #ad
- Improving a motorcycles handling characteristics at a value price point. Designed to provide a smooth ride with superior stability. Designed for wet grip, exceptional handling, riding comfort and durability.
Exceptional performance at an exceptional value. Classic design with modern compounds developed for cruiser bikes of all sizes.
7. Shinko #ad
130/90V-16/--, Shinko 230 Tour Master Front Tire #adShinko #ad
- Staggered tread design offers a quiet ride with excellent handling. Designed for long distance, high speed riding. Aramid belted. V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph. Tubeless, 4-ply design.
8. Metzeler #ad
Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Front 130/90-16 Motorcycle Tire #adMetzeler #ad
- Ultra-high mileage. The me 888 marathon ultra - also known as the "triple Eight" - does not replace the established ME 880, it merely provides a supplement for riders who value high mileage.
Custom designed for touring bikes. High mileage tire for V-twin cruisers and heavy touring motorcycles. Outstanding tread life up to 50% more mileage Metzeler combined with performance and handling.
9. Kenda #ad
Kenda Cruiser K671 Motorcycle Street Tire, 130/90H-16 #adKenda #ad
- Wide contact patch for superior traction and increased mileage. Stiff sidewall provides better performance and handling. 6-ply rated, tubeless construction for sport, touring, and cruiser bikes.
Deep offset tread sips proved for excellent water dispersion and wet weather traction. Dot approved, h-rated for speeds belted up to 130mph.