As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Camco 57331 Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP Gas Catalytic Heater #adCamco #ad
- Wave heaters operate on low pressure gas, and can be wall mounted or used as a portable unit. If camping in cooler temperature or if the RV is not well insulated, a larger heater should be installed.
Equipped with a safety shut off valve to help prevent accidental non ignition fuel discharge. The heater is rated up to 100 square feet * depending on conditions; The * denotes that the heater rating is: “Based on an outside temperature of 35oF and a R17 exterior insulation".
No electrial drain or battery connection make it the ideal solution for boondocking and dry camping. Adjustable from 1600 to 3000 BTU/hr allow it to be used as a secondary heating source. Wave heaters operate silently no fan or blower noise.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
2. Mr. Heater #ad
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black #adMr. Heater #ad
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank not included; Run Time Hrs at Max BTU: 3 Hours. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient.
The use of un-authorized accessories/attachments with this heater are expressly prohibited, may cause serious injury, and will void the warranty. 4, 000- to 9, 000-btu radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet.
Fuel consumption/burn rate Gal/Hr at 4000 BTU = 0044 gal/hr, at 9000 btU = 0099 gal/Hr. Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. When operating the heater at altitudes over 7, 000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
|Brand||Mr. Heater #ad|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty.|
3. Camco #ad
Camco Hot Water Hybrid Heat Kit, Easily Converts Any 6-Gallon RV LP Gas Water Heater to 120V Electricity to Conserve Propane 11673 #adCamco #ad
- Includes on/off power switch with mounting bracket and fully adjustable thermostat. All necessary power cords and color-coded wire assemblies are included. 425w element measures 6. 25” long. Converts any rv lp gas water heater to 120v electricity on demand. For 6 gallon RV water heaters.
4. Suburban #ad
Suburban, 5117A Water Heaters 6 Gallon #adSuburban #ad
- Lp heat source. Pilot Ignition. Water heaters sw6p suburban Water Heated 5054A Suburban Manufacturing.
5. Mr Heater #ad
Mr. Heater MH9BX-Massachusetts/Canada approved portable Propane Heater #adMr Heater #ad
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Run time hrs at Min BTU - 5. 6 hours. The use of un-authorized accessories/attachments with this heater are expressly prohibited, may cause serious injury, and will void the warranty.
When operating the heater at altitudes over 7, 000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off. Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank not included. 4, 000- to 9, 000-btu radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient.
|Brand||Mr Heater #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mr. Heater #ad|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty.|
6. Suburban Manufacturing #ad
Suburban Mfg Co 5238A Sw6D W/H 6 Gal Dsi #adSuburban Manufacturing #ad
- Recovery: 102 gallons/hour. Rough opening requirements: 12-3/4" x 12-3/4" Minimum. Unit net weight when empty is 33. 3 lbs and full is 81.
9 lbs. Gas input: 12, 000 btu. Dimensions: 12-11/16"h x 12-11/16"w x 19-3/16"D. Direct spark ignition features a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater.
7. Suburban #ad
Suburban 2438ABK Nt-16Seq Furnace with Black Grill #adSuburban #ad
- Direct discharge furnace, 12 volt DC, 000 BTU, 16, Black grille. Vent assembly included. Ideal replacement furnace. Reliable performance. Electronic ignition.
8. ONENESS 369 #ad
2 Pack Water Heater RV Anode Rod, Replacement Suburban 232767 Mor-Flo, 3/4" Thread with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Replacement part suburban 232767. Replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater, sometimes even doubling it.
Uses a 1 1/16’’ 27mm socket not included. But consult a water treatment specialist before switching to an aluminum rod. Compatible with all models Suburban D, DE, DEL, DEM models. A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and last longer.
Size: 9 ¼’’ length and has ¾’’ NPT Thread. Better than powered anode rod, camper rod and aluminum rod. Anode rods should be replaced regularly 6 months to 1 year if you have bad incoming water, keep few spare in your RV just in case while you are camping.
Large roll of teflon pipe Thread Sealing Tape Included for you. Aluminum/zinc rods are cheaper and are recommended if you have smelly incoming water. You can get rid of the rotten egg smell with 3 simple steps. 99. 8% pure high quality magnesium anode rod. For rv water heaters and camper water heater.