As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3022A 8-Point Roll Bar Main Hoop Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Requires welding. Exceeds the requirements of racing sanctioning bodies; NHRA and IHRA approved. Mandrel formed main hoop. Increases chassis strength and provides added safety. Includes complete instructions to ensure a hassle free installation.
2. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3000 8-Point Roll Bar Strut Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- The main hoop is not included with this item. Increases chassis strength and provides added safety. It is sold separately and the part number depends on the customer's vehicle information.
Outer diameter measures 1-3/4 inch. Includes complete instructions to ensure a hassle free installation. Requires welding.
3. Powertye #ad
400 lb. Working Load Limit / 1,200 lb. Breaking Strength, Black 2-Pack, 1in x 7ft Easy-Grip Light-Duty Endless Ratchet no Hooks #adPowertye #ad
- Sold in Pairs. Working load limit / 1, 200 lb. Special features: no hooks come with these tie-downs, great for fitting through areas where hooks won't fit.
Dependable & versatile: great for coolers, trailers, and smaller cargo. American strength: 1in wide black polyester webbing x 7ft extra Long Easy-Grip Endless Ratchets, 400 lb. Breaking Strength. Designed for use in truck beds, motorcycles, ATVs, and RVs.
Superior quality: easy-grip Ratchet features an ergonomic rubber-coated handle and contoured release lever for easy operation and release. Trust powertye manufacturing: trust Powertye, an American manufacturing company in the business of securing your vehicles and cargo for over 30 years! Can also work in spaces too short for regular ratchet tie-downs.
4. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2755 Rear Drag Race Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Our rear drag shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 70/30, 60/40 and 50/50 Competition engineering’s 3-way adjustable drag shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. These shocks also adjust by compressing them fully and rotating to the desired setting on the body.
It’s as simple as twist and click. Only this time, the first number is compression and the second extension. The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires.
Shock valving plays a very important role in the way your car will perform both during initial launch and throughout the quarter mile. Fit type: Universal Fit. These ratios also represent the percentage of force required to compress and extend the shock unit.
Replacement in competition Engineering P/N C2051. You can quickly change the valve setting by simply compressing the shock fully and rotating the shaft until the indexing notch mates with the desired setting on the body. These ratios reflect the percentage of force required to extend and compress the shock absorber. Competition engineering’s front drag shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40 Our rear shocks work in conjunction with our front shocks making the transition from initial launch to top end charge as smooth as possible.
|Brand||Competition Engineering #ad|
|Warranty||90 day manufacturer|
5. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2600 Adjustable Drag Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Package dimensions: 3. 0 h x 17. 0 l x 4. 0 w inches. Package weight: 3. 0 pounds. Country of Origin : United States. Designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions.
6. Monroe #ad
Monroe Shocks & Struts 58527 Shock Absorber and Coil Spring Assembly #adMonroe #ad
- Consistent ride -- oe all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and PTFE-banded piston helps reduce friction between the piston and pressure tube to enhance responsiveness to changing road surfaces.
Reduces sag under load -- ideal for occasionally hauling or towing varying loads; heavy gauge, 200 lbs. Exceptional handling -- tuned specifically for each application, full-displaced valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide ride consistency.
Improves performance -- nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade.
Longer service life -- self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod delivers long life. Capacity limited by suspension, calibrated coil spring reduces sag when loaded up to 1, tires and transmission; see owner's manual.
|Manufacturer||Monroe Shocks & Struts #ad|
7. ARTR #ad
ARTR Titanium 2 Inch x 50 Feet Exhaust Header Heat Wrap Kit with 10pcs 11.8 Inch Stainless Steel Locking Ties #adARTR #ad
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance. 2 inch wide and 50 feet long. Withstands 1800f direct/2500F intermittent heat. It is better to soak wraps in water and wear gloves for installation.
Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown. Universal application. Outperforms cheap aftermarket colored fiberglass tape insulation wraps.
8. Competition Engineering #ad
GM, Competition Engineering C4031 Mid Mount Plate #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Improves reaction and 60-foot times. Dimensions: 29-1/4" x 13-1/2" x. 090" thick. Provides a solid connection between the engine and the chassis. Eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels.