As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Majic #ad
Clear, 1/2 Pint, Majic 30679 Accelerator Hardener #adMajic #ad
- The item is manufactured in United States. Used for painting Supplies, household-paint-solvents accessories. This product is majic 8-0950-4 Accelerator Hardener, 1/2 Pint, Clear.
|Manufacturer||Lancaster Distribution #ad|
2. Restoration Shop #ad
Restoration Shop AE3001 Acrylic Enamel Wet Look Hardener Pint Can AE Acrylic Enamel Paints and be Used Universally as Catalyst in Many Brands of Acrylic Enamel and Enamel Paints #adRestoration Shop #ad
- Used for restoration shop ae acrylic Enamel Paint Systems and universally in many other brands of Acrylic Enamel and enamel paints. Wet look high gloss Additive and High Durability.
Adds additional flow and smoothness to your paint job. Increases gloss and DURABILITY to your paint system. 1 pint of acrylic enamel hardener ONLY 16 ounces - One Pint needed per Gallon of Color.
3. Restoration Shop #ad
UR60 Medium Urethane Reducer Quart/32 ounce for Automotive Paint and Industrial Paint Use, High Performance Automotive Grade, Restoration Shop/Custom Shop #adRestoration Shop #ad
- Our urethane reducer may also be used to reduce the viscosity in any of Restoration Shop's urethane primers, epoxy primers and urethane clearcoats. Our superior coating products only use the highest quality ingredients, and we formulate, manufacture, and distribute our own products throughout the USA, which allows our customers to consistently achieve professional high quality results on their Painting Projects!.
Our premium quality urethane reducer is designed to be used with Restoration Shop and Custom Shop Acrylic Enamel, and Urethane Basecoat Automotive Paints, Acrylic Urethane, Primers and Clearcoat systems.
Our products are proudly Made in the U. S. A. Unlike many competitors.
Restoration shop and custom shop have been providing innovative premium quality products you can trust to the Automotive Paint Industry since 1974. Restoration shop / custom shop fast - urethane reducer - uR60 is the low temperature Paint Reducer for 50-70 degrees weather. Ur60 fast teperature urethane reducer is Universal and may also be used to reduce the viscosity of many other Brands of urethane primers, epoxy primers and urethane clearcoats.
4. SHERWIN WILLIAMS #ad
FH611, SHERWIN WILLIAMS Finish 1 Fast Hardener #adSHERWIN WILLIAMS #ad
- For best results, we recommend that you use this hardener with a sealer. Gives you a wonderful sheen and better metallic control. 3. 5 voc acrylic Enamel.
5. Majic Paints #ad
1-Quart, Majic Paints 8-0962-2 Town & Country Tractor, Truck & Implement Oil Base Enamel Paint, Caterpillar Yellow #adMajic Paints #ad
- Outstanding Durability with excellent adhesion. Can be used with Majic Catalyst / Hardener. Corrosive Resistant with a high gloss finish. Color: Caterpillar Yellow. Voc compliant / Environmentally Friendly.
6. Dupli-Color #ad
32 oz., Clear Gloss, Dupli-Color EBSP30000 Clear Coat Paint Shop Finish System #adDupli-Color #ad
- Wet sands easily. Must be clear coated. Pre-reduced, ready-to-spray lacquer. No mixing or reducing required. Easy to apply and dries quickly. Ideal for automotive exterior body projects. No recoat window, reapply at any time.
|Warranty||Customer satisfaction guaranteed|
7. Restoration Shop #ad
Car, 8:1 Mix Ratio, Equipment Coating, Restoration Shop, Firemist Green Acrylic Enamel Auto Paint, Complete Gallon Paint Kit, Professional Single Stage High Gloss Automotive, Truck, 2.8 VOC #adRestoration Shop #ad
- The kit provides over one gallon of sprayable material. Complete 1 gallon restoration shop acrylic enamel auto paint kit. Ae paint kit includes 1 gallon of ae acrylic enamel paint color, 1 pint of ae3001 Wet Look Acrylic Hardener, 5 Pack of 190 Micron Nylon Automotive Strainers and a 5 Pack of Wood Paint Mixing Sticks.
Ae is an easy to spray fast-drying topcoat system that provides a long-lasting and very high gloss finish result. Ae is a very durable, chemical and solvent resistant coating that also resists chipping, cracking, and UV ray fading.
Ae has an 8 to 1 mix ratio and is 2. 8 voc when used as packaged, as no reducer is required optional reducer sold separately. The restoration shop ae acrylic enamel system is a professional easy-To-Use Single-Stage High Gloss Paint Coating System that is Designed for Overall Automotive Refinishing but is also used as a Fleet and Industrial Equipment Coating.
Our superior coating products only use the highest quality ingredients, which allows our customers to achieve consistent, and we formulate, high-quality professional results on all their painting projects!. Restoration shop products are made in the u. S. A. And distribute our products throughout the USA, manufacture, unlike many competitors.