As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Forney #ad
Forney 42281 Mig Wire, Mild Steel ER70S-6.035-Diameter, 33-Pound Spool #adForney #ad
- All position copper coated welding wire containing a high level of manganese and silicon to produce welds on dirty or rusty steel. Butt and fillet welding of carbon steel sheet and plate in industrial, farm, construction and automotive equipment applications.
Superior wire surface finish for best feed ability and arc performance, increased manganese and silicon provide excellent cleaning action. Requires co2 or argon/CO2 shielding gas not included. High silicon content provides fluidity of the weld puddle providing smoother bead appearance and minimizing post weld grinding.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. WeldingCity #ad
WeldingCity Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire ER70S-6 33-Lb Roll 0.035" 0.9mm 10"-spool #adWeldingCity #ad
- U. S. Premium quality mild steel gas-shielding mig welding wire ER70S-6 33-lb spool. Conformed to aws a5. 18/asme sf a5. 18/er70s-6; 33-lb net weight of welding wire; 10-in spool; spool wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film.
Wire diameters available: 0023" 06mm, 0030" 08mm, 0035" 09mm and 0045" 1. 2mm. Typical element content wt% in product: c=008; mn=1.
89; si=083; s=0019; p=0021; cu=024; fe=balance. Copper coated welding wire for GMAW welding process with shielding-gas CO2 or Ar/CO2 mixed gas. Based welding and hardware supplier. Strong technical support with experienced customer service to address buyer's any question.
3. PGN Bearings #ad
ER70S-6-0.035 Inch, 33 Pound Spool, PGN Solid MIG Welding Wire, Mild Steel MIG Wire with Low Splatter and High Levels of Deoxidizers, For All Position Gas Welding #adPGN Bearings #ad
- And unlike others that are haphazardly packed, we package ours with care to prevent annoying tangles. Do your best work. Save big without sacrificing on quality. Primed for your success … it’s hard to beat a solid mig welding wire when it comes to creating beautiful beads that exude professionalism.
Professional welder, or diy enthusiast, metalworking hobbyist, this MIG wire gives you the freedom to work on multiple projects.
It has a 0035" diameter. Unlock a world of versatility. Based in south florida, we take great pride in offering MIG welding accessories that conform to the highest standards. Color all your clients impressed with the precision and arc control of the ER70S-6 solid MIG welder wire.
Quality you can trust. Our welding wire. 035 comes in a 33-pound spool at a fraction of the cost. You'll love the low splatter whether you're performing single or multi-pass welds. To make your welds even smoother, we’ve included high levels of silicon and manganese deoxidizers. Great for t-joints, butt welds & lap welds.
4. THERMADYNE #ad
Thermadyne Firepower 1440-0222 33-Pound 035-70S-33 Firepower Welding Wire #adTHERMADYNE #ad
- Designed to be used on mild steel. Requires a shielding gas. For general purpose MIG welding. Dc reverse polarity. Best used with clean or prepared welding surface.
5. Lincoln Electric #ad
Lincoln Electric ED031411 Superarc L-56 70S-6 .035" X 33 Lbs. Wire #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Excellent toe-wetting provides optimal bead appearance. High levels of manganese and silicon deoxidizers tolerate medium to heavy mill scale surfaces. Supports short-circuiting, globular, axial spray and pulsed spray transfer. Copper coated for long contact tip life.
6. Fox Alloy #ad
ER70S-6 Mig Wire .035'' 2 Pounds Spool Solid Core Welding Wire Steel Filler Metal Welding Wire （0.9mm） #adFox Alloy #ad
- Material: the solid welding wire is Gas shielding needed cooper coated Mig wires for mild steel ER70S-6. Application：solid welding wire er70s-6 is used for carbon steel and alloy steel with 500MPa tensile strength structures welding, and high speed welding of sheet plates and pipelines.
Standard: welding wire er70s-6 conforms to aws a5. 18 er70s-6, en iso14341-a g 38 2 c1/m21 Z 3Si1.
Advantage: er70s-6 mig wire provides excellent usability with stable arc, less spatter, good bead appearance. The weld metal has excellent mechanical performance and less sensitive to pores. Service: fox alloy time-proven formulation; Advanced manufacturing facilities; A team of experienced welding engineers ready to answer all your welding questions.
|Brand||Fox Alloy #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fox Alloy #ad|
7. TGB #ad
33 Lb x 0.035", ER70S-6, MIG Mild & Low Alloy Steel Welding Wire #adTGB #ad
- Especially well suited for sheet metal applications or structural plate steels that have moderate amounts of rust oil or mill scale on them. Copper-plated and layer wound. Er70s-6 is the most common of the copper-coated mild steel gmaw mig wires for single or multiple pass welding ER70S-6 has the highest combination of manganese and silicon deoxidizers, permitting higher welding currents with 100% CO2 and CO2/Argon Mix shielding gases, and leaving a smoother weld bead with little to zero post-weld cleanup.
Select from menu. Available diameters: 0023", 0030", 0035"and 0045" - available spool Weights: 33 and 44 Lb.
Read this before you buy*** carefully check dimensions shown on picture #2 and make sure this spool will fit your welder. Common uses include construction work, general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, tanks, farm implement fabrications, oily plates, steel castings or forgings.