As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yokohama #ad
285/70R17 121Q, Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 All-Terrain Radial Tire #adYokohama #ad
- An innovative tread pattern and triple-polymer compound provide outstanding grip wherever you venture, on-road and off. Rock-solid geo-shield construction is engineered to withstand punishment from even the most brutal trail.
An advanced pitch variation contributes to a quieter, comfortable highway ride. A new triple polymer compound and a wide flat profile combine for exceptional wear performance.
2. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 all_ Season Radial Tire-LT265/75R16 123Q 10-ply #adYokohama #ad
- A new triple polymer compound and a wide flat profile combine for exceptional wear performance. An advanced pitch variation contributes to a quieter, comfortable highway ride.
Construction is engineered to withstand punishment from even the most brutal trail. An innovative tread pattern and triple-polymer compound provide outstanding grip wherever you venture, on-road and off. Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
3. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 all_ Season Radial Tire-LT285/75R16 128Q #adYokohama #ad
- Country of Origin : United States. The package width of the Product is 7. 0 inches. The package height of the Product is 200 inches. The package length of the Product is 200 inches.
4. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T G003 All-Terrain Radial Tire, 235/75R15 104Q #adYokohama #ad
- Fit type: Universal Fit. Country of Origin : Japan. Package weight: 37. 0 pounds. Package dimensions: 8. 9 h x 29. 2 l x 29. 2 inches inches.
|Warranty||When the original usable tread is worn 2/32 inch (1.6 mm) or less, and a warrantable condition is found, the tire will be replaced with a comparable new Yokohama tire free of charge. During this period, tires will be mounted and balanced without charge. Other service charges such as tire rotation, alignment, or applicable taxes are payable by the customer. When a tire has worn past the above specified period for free replacement and a warrantable condition is found, the customer must pay for the cost of a new comparable Yokohama passenger or light truck tire on a prorated basis. The dealer shall determine this cost by multiplying the percentage of usable tread worn by the dealer's current retail selling price of that tire at the time of warranty replacement. The cost of mounting, balancing, and any other service charges or applicable taxes are payable by the customer.|
5. Yokohama #ad
275/65r18/10, Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T G056 #adYokohama #ad
- Edgetec grooves create more void area to help expel dirt and mud. Model number: 110133330 Enduro compound helps rubber remain pliable over a broad range of temperatures for enhanced braking and handling in wet and snow.
Triple 3d sipes change shape as the tread wears to maintain biting edges for confident all-season traction.
6. Yokohama #ad
Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T G003 All-Terrain Radial Tire, 30X9.50R15 104Q #adYokohama #ad
- This high-density compound is cut- and chip-resistant, and the in-block siping combines with the Triple Polymer Blend compound to deliver confident wet traction. The high-void tread pattern features a block orientation and pitch variation specifically focused on reducing obtrusive noise during on-road driving, off-road focused tread pattern of the Geolandar M/T G003 is molded from Yokohama’s Triple Polymer Blend compound.
While off-road maximum traction tires are branded with the M+S symbol and able to churn through deep snow, their typical oversize applications and the limited number of snow-biting sipes in their large lugs can challenge their on-road wintertime traction on packed snow and icy surfaces.
Specially-designed sidewall armor features over-the-shoulder tread blocks and upper sidewall protection lugs to resist punctures and seek out any available traction in deep, loose terrain. The aggressive, and helps deliver improved on-road handling and off-road traction. Three polyester body plies two on load range C tires wrap around a strong, hexagonal bead to form the tire’s casing.
Two high-strength steel belts support the tread and are reinforced by a full-width nylon cap for added durability. Geolandar m/t g003 tires utilize yokohama’s proprietary geo-shield construction. The geolandar m/t g003 is yokohama’s off-road maximum traction tire designed for the drivers of pickup trucks, but without the compromises in wet traction, full-size SUVs, Jeeps and dedicated off-road vehicles who want a tire with the traction and durability to travel far off the beaten path, frequently called mud tires, noise and wear drivers of Off-Road Maximum Traction tires, often experience.