As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Valvoline #ad
Valvoline SynPower SAE 75W-140 Full Synthetic Gear Oil 1 QT #adValvoline #ad
- Recommended for conventional and limited slip differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions where API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specificed. Helps provide outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life.
Contains special additives to assist in protecting gear teeth from rust and corrosion and reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials. Formulated to maintain excellent low temperature fluid protection.
2. LUCAS #ad
Lucas 10122 75/140 Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Gallon #adLUCAS #ad
- Package weight: 3. 447 kilograms. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Country of Origin : China. Package dimensions: 3048 h x 16. 51 l x 16. 51 w centimetres.
|Manufacturer||LUCAS OIL #ad|
3. Red Line #ad
1 Quart, Red Line 57914 75W-140 Gear Oil #adRed Line #ad
- Package dimension : 16 " l x 13 " W x 9. 1 " h. Item package Weight : 2 pounds. Model number : RED57914. Country of origin: CHINA.
|Brand||Red Line #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Line #ad|
4. Liqui Moly #ad
1 Liter, Liqui Moly 20042 75W-140 Limited Slip Synthetic Gear Oil #adLiqui Moly #ad
- Perfectly suitable for motorsports. Comply with the vehicle or aggregate manufacturer’s instructions. For highly stresses axle drives with and without limited-slip differentials – especially for vehicles in which the aggregate or vehicle manufacturer specifies oil with Limited Slip additives LS.
Liqui moly recommends this product especially for BMW axle drives.
|Brand||Liqui Moly #ad|
|Manufacturer||Liqui Moly #ad|
5. Triax #ad
PAO Synthetic Long Drain Axle | Differential Extreme Pressure Oil | Limited Slip Ready | 750,000 Mile Rating 1 Gallon, Triax Synergy Gear MAX 75W140 GL-5 #adTriax #ad
- Unrivaled shear stability and longevity; meets and exceeds API GL-5 and limited slip requirements with a wide range of specifications across multiple OEMs. Up to 62% less wear vs oem specifications across various standards; exceptional load-bearing capacity exceeds the highest load test rating, stage 14.
Proven protection far beyond spec requirements; excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance in a wide range of LS and NON-LS gear systems with hypoid and other gears.
Extreme drain intervals; 500, 000 miles for heavy-duty pickup trucks and passenger cars; 750, 000 miles for Class 8 highway trucks; Has -60 F pour point. Hypoid and ring gears, differentials, limited slip, heavy-duty highway passenger cars, heavy-duty off-road, racing/drifting; will not shear under extreme torque; exceptional power transfer under extreme conditions.
|Manufacturer||Triax Lubricants LLC #ad|
6. Can-Am #ad
75W-140 Case of 2 779160, Can-Am XPS Synthetic Gear Oil #adCan-Am #ad
- Case of 2. Allows higher loads, superior shear stability and reduced oxidation. Exceptional wear protection and superior performance at all operating temperatures. Case of 2 of 1 qt / 0946 l. Uses custom additives to provide the best performance in Visco-Lok & Smart-Lok differentials.