As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-3079 6-In-One Combination Wire Stripping and Reaming Pliers for Electricians #adMilwaukee #ad
- Wire stripper - strip 10-18 awg solid Wire; 12-20AWG Stranded Wire. Loop making: two holes in the center of the unit will accept 8-32 and 6-32 wires to make loops for grounding screws. Reaming head design-smooth edges of Metal Pipe From 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch Patent Pending.
Wire stripping: strip 8, 16, 18, and 18 gauge bare wire. Bolt and screw cutting: thread your #6 and #8 bolts through the center of the tool and cut to whichever length you prefer.
Reaming: smooth out your pipe edges from between 1/2 to 1 inches. Bolt cutter-thread and cut #6 and #8 bolts to preferred length Patent Pending.
Curved cutting blade allows you to cut through larger wire sizes than the template allows. Locking mechanism - one handed locking and remains locked while in pouch; spring loaded for easy opening Patent Pending. Rust protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion. Alternatively, 12, 14, 16, 12, 10, strip 10, 14, and 20 gauge stranded wire.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime: Against manufactuer defects|
2. Tool Aid #ad
Tool Aid 19100 Wire Stripper for Recessed Areas #adTool Aid #ad
- Strips 22-12 awg single or multiple stranded conductor wire. Automatically adjusts to wire size. Built-in wire cutter. Adjustable strip length gauge. Narrow profile can easily access limited and hard to reach areas.
|Brand||Tool Aid #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tool Aid #ad|
3. Channellock #ad
Channellock 908 Wiring Tool #adChannellock #ad
- Laser etched marking for lasting indication of wire gauges. Crimps insulated and non-insulated wire. Made in the USA. Cuts and strips AWG 10-22. Lean plier nose pulls and loops wire. Cuts bolt sizes: 10-24, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40.
4. Milwaukee Electric Tool #ad
2.03" x 7.75" x 0.67", Milwaukee Electric Tool 48-22-3079 6-in-1 Combination Wire Pliers #adMilwaukee Electric Tool #ad
- Reaming head design - smooths Edges of Metal Pipe from 1/2" to 1". Bolt cutter - thread and Cut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length.
Forged alloy steel - For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability. Curved cutting Blade for clean cuts through larger wire sizes. Wire stripper - strips 8-18 awg solid Wire; 10-20 AWG Stranded Wire.
5. IWISS #ad
IWISS Ratchet Spark Plug Wire Crimper for Spark Plug Ignition Wire and Terminals Dia. 8.5mm #adIWISS #ad
- Tool itself includes Spark Plug Wire Crimping and Stripping Function. Corrosion resistant carbon steel frame with comfort grip handles. Ratcheting mechanism releases after full compression and ensure s perfect crimp every time. Works on spark plug Wire Diameter mm: 8. 5mm.
6. KNIPEX Tools #ad
10-24 AWG 1262180SB, KNIPEX Tools, Automatic Wire Stripper #adKNIPEX Tools #ad
- Automatic insulation stripper for single, multiple and fine stranded cables of 10 AWG to 24 AWG. Adjustable length stop form 15/64"-23/32" for stripping the same lengths during repetitive work. Wire cutter for copper and aluminum wires up to 14 AWG. Package dimensions:8. 7"l x 5. 2"w x 1. 25"h.
|Brand||KNIPEX Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Knipex Tools LP #ad|
7. SATA #ad
ST91202ST, SATA 7-Inch Wire Stripper and Cutter Pliers with Green Dipped Grips and an Accurate Wire Stripping Pin #adSATA #ad
- Precision tool designed for professionals, SATA tools have the precision to rise to any challenge. Versatile tool 7-inch wire Stripper has crimping and cutting capabilities to perform a variety of electrical work.
Accurate stripping accurate stripping pins fit each gauge closely to remove sheathing without damage. Wipe-clean grips green Dipped grips on the handles Wipe clean easily to maintain a clean finish. Fits range of wire designed to fit wires between 10 AWG and 22 AWG, stripping insulation without marring the wire.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
8. Klein Tools #ad
Forged Steel with Dual Material Journeyman Handles, Klein Tools J206-8C Long Nose All-Purpose Spring Loaded Pliers #adKlein Tools #ad
- Combination pliers strip and cut 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire. 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing. Induction-hardened cutting knives for hard wire. Long nose for extended reach, grabbing and looping wire. Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
9. B BOSI TOOLS #ad
BOSI TOOLS Lineman's Pliers, 8-1/2 inch, Combination Pliers with Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter Function #adB BOSI TOOLS #ad
- Pp+tpr handle - ergonomic grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue. High-leverage - precision forging technology with exclusive pattern, 34-percent more cutting power. Space saving - combine cutter, stripper with stranding, crimper, saves time and space.
Durable - forged chrome vanadium steel, after high frequency heat treatment, features with high hardness and sharp edge. Stripper - the wire stripping part can easily strip solid 10 -18 AWG wires and 12- 20 stranded wires.
10. OTC #ad
OTC 5950A Crimpro 4-in-1 Angled Wire Service Tool #adOTC #ad
- Four separate tools into one convenient configuration for common wire repairs you see every day. Gripping teeth are designed to pull or twist wires. The angled feature allows access to close quarters and facilitates superior crimps.
Crimping features 1220 AWG for both insulated and non-insulated connectors. Cushioned grips improve dexterity and the compact 7 inch size can fit in your pocket and is easy to store.