As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedz #ad
Non GMO, Windsor Fava Bean, Non Hybrid, Certified Organic, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Organic Bean Seeds, APPR. 30, USA #adSeedz #ad
- Enjoy the unique characteristics of heirloom varieties. Explore the seedz collection - discover a diverse range of high-quality seeds for beans, peas, tomatoes, broccoli, onions, chard, spinach, carrots, cabbage, cucumbers, kale, and more!.
We offer a hassle-free refund or replacement if needed. Premium organic seeds - experience the finest seeds, grown in the USA, free from harmful treatments.
Heirloom variety - preserve the legacy with open-pollinated, non-GMO verified seeds. Seedz family promise - shop with confidence! Join our satisfied customers and create cherished memories. Certified organic for a healthy and sustainable garden.
|Model||Windsor Fava Bean|
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Fava Bean Cover Crop, Soil Improvement, Hay, Forage, Deer Food Plot Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- They are a hardy perennial grown as an annual and often used during crop rotation and specifically utilized as cover crop to preserve the soil and reduce weed growth. Plant fava bean seeds 1 - 2 inches deep and 3 - 6 inches apart.
Sowing rate: one ounce of seed plants a 4 - 10 foot row. In fact, most fava plants are grown as a cover crop rather than a food source. Fava beans are one of the oldest domesticated food legumes although this variety is not for humans.
Our beans are forage quality and not for human consumption. Prefers being grown in cooler climates. Also known as broad beans, field beans, and windsor beans variety for human consumption, favas are a tried and true bean seed dating back to the 4th century. The crops are then plowed under to invigorate the soil with nitrogen and organic nutrients. Space rows 12 - 30 inches apart.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Buttery N Healty Beans, Non-GMO, FAVA Lima Bean, Bean, Heirloom, 500 + Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Buttery flavor and Smooth Texture. Great Tasting. Great producer--Lots of Pods per Plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock Fresh Fava Beans. Better than Anything in the Store.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Broad Windsor Pole Fava Bean Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Pole beans are known for their high yields for the amount of space needed. Package contains 30 grams, approximately 18 Broad Windsor Pole Fava Bean Seeds.
Broad windsor pole fava beans produce pods that grow about 7 inches long and can be eaten like snap beans. Germination: 6 to 10 days at 70 to 85 F. 120 to 150 days.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Bean Fava Windsor FBA-4221 Green 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 90 days. An old world bean that has gained popularity in the U. S. Heirloom Seeds. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
The demand for fava beans - also known as Broad beans - has been growing, creating a niche product opportunity for market growers. Germination rate about 80% or better. Packed for 2023! .
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom, 1 Lb ~280 Seeds, Vicia faba, Broad Windsor Fava Bean Seeds, Vegetable Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Bean seeds - fava - broad windsor - 1 Lb ~280 Seeds - Vicia faba.
Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Days to full maturity: 75-85 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
7. HipGirl #ad
25 Fava Bean Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits,Cover Crop-Chinese Broard Bean Seeds 蚕豆.Non GMO Garden Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden40g Veggie Seeds Fava Bean #adHipGirl #ad
- Vegetable seeds origin: usa. Sow 1" deep, 4–6" apart, in rows 18–24" apart. Free fertilizer! Grow fava beans as a cover crop. Where winter lows stay above 10°F -12°C sow in August through September.
Unlike most beans, fava beans prefer cool weather and are best planted in early spring as soon as the soil can be worked. Germination rate: 99%. Germination temprature: 59-68°F. Test date: 9/13/2022.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
25 Premium Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Vicia faba, Aquadulce Fava Bean Seeds for Planting, Great Home Garden Gift, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Germination usually takes place in 7-15 days. 48-60" height. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
80 days to maturity.
Hardiness hardiness zones: 3, 7, 6, 4, 11, 10, 8, 9, 5, 12; Latin Name: Vicia faba. Days to maturity: 70-90 planting depth: 1” plant spacing: 4” row spacing: 18-24” Growth Habit: upright, Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden. This plant can thrive in poor soil, so no fertilization is necessary. Aquadulce fava bean: fantastic addition to your garden! annual. Pods grow 5-8" with seeds the size of a quarter. Place the seeds 1. 5" deep in the ground and about 6" apart, in rows about 1-3' apart.
9. Generic #ad
100PCS Mix Green Bean Seeds Bean Seeds for Planting Fava Bean Seeds Pea Bean Seeds Bush Bean Seeds Edamame Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Easy to Grow #adGeneric #ad
- Sunlight exposure - Full-sun. Easy to grow - bean seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet. 100pcs green bean seeds - there are 4 varieties in the package: Fava Bean Seeds, Bush Bean Seeds, Pea Bean Seeds, and Edamame Seeds for Planting.
Quality non-gmo seeds - safe, 100% non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Open-pollinated, naturally grown, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. So much tastier than canned or frozen beans. Roasted or sautéed with other vegetables, as an ingredient in casseroles, or even eaten raw. They are great steamed. Good eats - homegrown beans are incredibly delicious.
10. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
2.5 Oz Bag, Powder Rhizobia Inoculant for Cover Crop Hairy Vetch, & Field Peas, Broad Bean, Lentil Seeds, Cover Crop Seed Inoculant for Legume Seeds, Garden Pea, Fava Beans, Legume Powder Inoculant #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Powder inoculant for legume cover crops - mountain valley Company powder inoculant for legume and cover crop seeds to boost future harvests, yields, and quality. Legume powder inoculant ensures cover crops develop root nodules in the soil to most efficiently convert nitrogen back into soil.
Legume inoculant for pea, fava, lentil seeds, garden pea seeds, lentil - mountain valley seed company powder inoculant is a specialized blend of rhizobia bacteria for cover crop seeds and legume seeds such as hairy vetch seeds, fava bean seeds, broad bean seeds, BEAN, and field pea seeds. Legume cover crops seeds convert essential nitrogen back into the soil while providing increased soil tilth to aid weed suppression, watering, root structure, and soil-borne diseases.
All season legume powder inoculant - legume cover crops are sown between growing seasons to repair poor, deficient soils.
Legume powder inoculant enables these beneficial cover crop seeds the best chance to take root in depleted soils to prepare the grow space for future growing seasons. Product of usa - non gmo cover crop seeds - our mountain valley seed company customer service, workforce, and products are proudly based in the US along with our organic and non-GMO cover crops seeds, non-GMO culinary herbs, and non-GMO vegetable seeds being sustainably, responsibly sourced. Benefits of legume cover crop seeds - cover crop seeds are grown year-round to repair soils for future sowing.