As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
55375, Group GC2 | Safely Stores RV, Automotive, and Marine Batteries |Durable Anti-Corrosion Material | Measures 21.5" x 7.4" x 11.2", Camco Heavy Duty Double Battery Box with Straps and Hardware #adCamco #ad
- 5-inches l x 7. 2-inches H. Includes: 2 straps and 4 strap clamps with screws. S. 7 specifications when used with 2 6V Group GC2 batteries. Safe and durable construction: Made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant polypropylene to keep batteries safe.
Meets u. Box holds: 2 6v group gc2 batteries or 2 12V Group 24/24M batteries. S. Coast guard cfr 183. Coast guard specifications: meets u. Inner dimensions: 21. 4-inches W x 11. 420 and abyc e-10 .
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
2. NOCO #ad
RV, Camper And Trailer Batteries , NOCO HM327BKS Group 27 Snap-Top Battery Box For Marine, Black #adNOCO #ad
- Features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation. Heavy-duty group 27 battery box for 12-volt marine, boat, RV, and trailer batteries.
Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183. 7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. 420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 20-degrees Fahrenheit, gas, oil, and unaffected by acid, as well as, UV exposure.
3. Camco #ad
Holds 2 Group 24 Batteries, Protects Your RV or Marine Battery from Collisions and Contaminants, Camco 55370 Vented RV/Marine Battery Box, Double Side-by-Side #adCamco #ad
- Measurements: 17 5/8-inches x 15 ½-inches x 13 7/8-inches including vent ports; 17 5/8-inches x 15 ½-inches x 11 7/8-inches excluding vent ports; Durable Construction: Constructed of a durable polymer.
Meets u. S. Includes: 1 battery box, 1 louvered vent grill, 2 hose clamps, putty tape, 2 battery terminals, foam tape, 1 hose mount plate, 1 hose, and mounting hardware. Compatibility: compatible with 3/8-inch ring terminals on battery cables.
Coast guard CFR 183. 420 and abyc e-107 specifications. Coast guard specifications: meets u. S. Protects your rv/marine battery: protects your RV/marine battery against collisions and contaminants; Box Holds: 2 group 24 batteries. Vented design: expels hazardous gases, allowing you to safely store your battery in storage compartments; Features: A positive and negative battery terminal with 3/8-inch studs.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. RV Armor #ad
27" RV Battery Lock Box, Aluminum Diamond Plate- Gloss Black #adRV Armor #ad
- Three optional knock out holes for different trailer configurations. Pre-drilled holes with self tapping bolts for easy installation. Corrosion resistant. Gloss black Diamond Plate Aluminum. Laser cut for precision protection.
|Brand||RV Armor #ad|
|Manufacturer||RV Armor, LLC #ad|
5. Camco #ad
Group GC2 | Safely Stores RV, 55374, Automotive, Camco Heavy Duty Double Battery Box with Straps and Hardware, and Marine Batteries |Durable Anti-Corrosion Material | Measures 21.5" x 7.4" x 11.2" #adCamco #ad
- Box holds: 2 6v group gc2 batteries or 2 12V Group 24/24M batteries. Coast guard specifications: meets u. Safe and durable construction: Made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant polypropylene to keep batteries safe.
7 specifications when used with 2 6V Group GC2 batteries. S. Meets u. S. Coast guard cfr 183. Inner dimensions: 21 ½-inches l x 7 3/8-inches W x 11 3/16-inches H. 420 and abyc e-10 Includes: 2 straps and 4 strap clamps with screws.
6. NOCO #ad
NOCO HM484 8D Commercial-Grade Battery Box , Black #adNOCO #ad
- Ships in certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Designed for rugged environments; impact resistant down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, oil and other contaminants, gas, withstands acid, and immune to UV exposure.
Commercial grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for a single group 8D battery. Rugged design for commercial applications; Four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir.
Certified and tested; meets united states coast guard uscg Code of Federal Regulations 183. 420 and american boat and Yacht Council ABYC E-107 specifications. Keeps your battery safe; limits water entry, allows adequate ventilation, effectively collects battery acid, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals.
7. Renogy #ad
Renogy 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery w/Battery Box for RV, Solar Marine and Off-grid Applications #adRenogy #ad
- Rugged battery box made with high impact-resistant material to withstand harsh environments, the Heavy-Duty Battery Box provides comprehensive protections for the Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery, including reinforced handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation and vent holes for adequate battery ventilation.
Excellent discharge performance proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity.
Wide operation temperature range improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32℉ 0℃.
Maintenance-free manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat AGM separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance. Long shelf life made of high purity materials, renogy deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ 25℃, which is five times lower than their flooded counterparts.
|Warranty||Battery: 2-year material warranty|
8. NOCO #ad
NOCO HM426 Dual 6V GC2 Commercial-Grade Battery Box #adNOCO #ad
- Features a four-corner fastening system, a captive lid hold-down, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, and large battery acid reservoir.
Limits water entry, allows adequate ventilation, effectively collects battery acid, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals.420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and unaffected by acid, oil, gas, as well as, UV exposure.
Commercial-grade dual 6v battery box for 6-volt marine, RV, boat, and trailer batteries.7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183.
9. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22051 Battery Tray with Hold Down Strap Group 27 #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Mounts with #10 pan head screws. Battery tray with quick-disconnect buckle secures a single group 27 battery. Meets u. S. Coast Guard regulations. W x 1-1/2 in. L x 7-5/16 in. H. Ideal for applications that do not require batteries to be completely encased. 12-15/16 in.
10. Renogy #ad
And Marine, Automotive, Renogy Standard Box for Group Straps, Heavy Duty for RV, Adjustable Divider and Mounting Brackets, 24-31 Battery Sizes #adRenogy #ad
- Designed tough-made of high impact-resistant polypropylene to withstand harsh environments and mitigate potential damage. Easy installation-install the battery box in a car, motorhome, trailer, boat, camper, or caravan with the included tie-down strap and mounting brackets.
Power source type: Solar Powered. Fully ventilated-the secure cover incorporates multiple vent holes to ensure full-flow ventilation of hydrogen gas. Wide applicability-fits most group 24-31 batteries with an adjustable divider to secure the battery in place and limit battery movement.
|Part Number||Heavy Duty|