As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool, 37 Degree Flaring Tool W80671 Brake #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Creates the proper angle for AN and JIC fittings. For high performance applications only. Fits tubing sizes: 3/16, 5/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2-Inch O. D. Floating cone for accurate alignment. Set includes flaring bar and yoke with center screw.
2. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible. Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 1/2", 1/4", 3/8", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter.
Compatible with steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum tubing with .035" wall thickness. This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found. Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort.
3. K Tool International #ad
And Bubble Flares, T-Handle Screw Clamp, K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool, 37 Degree Set. Single, Easy to Use ; KTI70084, Vise-Mounted, Black, Double #adK Tool International #ad
- Easy to use - with the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. Vise-mounted - mount in your vise to help you easily form 37 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
Diameter - use with 3/16", 3/8" diameter lines, 1/4", 5/16", which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
Versatile - easily form 37-degreee double, and bubble flares in OE steel, single, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. T-handle screw clamp - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
4. Tool Guy Republic #ad
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 degree Set #adTool Guy Republic #ad
- Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy operation. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
Creates single flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares. Quickly create single, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Works on steel, bubble or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares. Includes dies for 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” tubing.
5. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 71098 Silver 37 Degree Hydraulic Flaring Tool Adapter Set #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- 37˚ double flaring adapters in 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” sizes. Create perfect production quality flares on annealed stainless steel tubing, terne plate steel tubing, soft aluminum and soft copper tubing.
37˚ double flare die sets in 3/16”, 3/8”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 1/2” sizes. Primary uses include racing, restoration, hot rods, aviation.37˚ cone constructed of high quality machined steel.
6. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- For soft metal tubing such as aluminum, copper, and mild steel, perfect for brake or fuel lines. Not recommended for use on Stainless Steel. Works on 3/16", 3/8", 1/4", 1/2", 5/16", and 5/8" OD tubing.
Makes clean, accurate 37 degree single flares for AN hard lines every time. Will not make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware.
7. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 72480 Blue & Silver 37 Degree Flaring/Double Flaring Hydraulic Tool Kit #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Equipped with an englarged die set compression area for better grip of dies. This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft".
Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place. Includes 3/16, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2" dies 3/16, 5/16, 1/4, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" double flare adapters and 37˚ cone packaged in a blow molded case.
8. Ridgid #ad
RIDGID 23332 345 Flaring Tool, Pipe Flaring Tool for 45-degree flares #adRidgid #ad
- A single clamp screw allows easy clamping and removal of tubing. 45-degree sae flares in 3/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 7/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 5/8-inch sizes. Hardened, smooth flaring cone provides fast, 45-degree flares either single or double lap.
Produces 45-degree flares in soft copper, brass, aluminum and mild steel tubing. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
|Warranty||Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool|
9. JINDITAI #ad
JINDITAI 37 Degree Non Ratchet Eccentric Pipe Flaring Tools SAE 3/16"-3/4" #adJINDITAI #ad
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. Recommended for flaring aluminum and soft copper; will also flare hard copper and brass through a wall thickness of 0035 inches.
37-degree sae flares in 3/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/8 and 3/4-inch sizes. Non ratchet handle operation. Only for hand operation. Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow.
10. Wostore #ad
Wostore Eccentric Flaring Tool Kit Tubing Refrigeration 7 Dies 3/16-3/4 inch Copper #adWostore #ad
- Uniform flaresfeatures a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow. Produces a rolling action for uniform flare walls without galling in tubing.
Practical toolcreate 45 degree precise flares in soft copper, brass, aluminum and mild steel tubing. Available sizesfor flaring 7 dies size: 3/16, 5/16, 1/2, 3/8, 1/4, 5/8 and 3/4 -inch sizes.
Securely & safely storedblow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized, provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability. Convenient operationa single clamp screw provides for easy clamping and removal of tubing, large feed screw handle for smooth turning with little effort, easy to operate.